[Archive]


Tuesday, March 09, 2004




    Dana Owens aka Queen Latifah, yes I'm here to testify
    No, I gotta speak on my behalf, you don't even know what happened
    Can I just tell you what happened?

    He had it comin' (He had it comin')
    He only had himself to blame
    If you'd a been there, if you'd a seen it
    I think that you would have done the same

    I mean imagine, why was he hittin' his woman?
    Why was she takin' that?
    Now picture her fightin' back, picture the ass kickin'
    Think of his ass flippin' down the stairs
    And me at the top smilin', he shoulda stopped wildin'
    Now could you picture me tryin' to finish him off?
    See why I pictured me on this side of the law
    High heels leave holes, you'd a thought I was gunnin'
    Now the cops comin', I ain't runnin'
    (He had it comin')
    Girl you shoulda seen it, shoulda bobbed and weaved
    Before the cops came, got a coupla clean hits
    In word the ??? couldn't take the abuse
    But I couldn't explain that to the state troops
    But you know girl, yeah you go girl
    Plus I look real cute in orange jump suits
    This the story I'm tellin' and I ain't changin' nothin'
    I just needed you to know Your Honour

    Aiight aiight, let's get this over with
    Take the mug shot, hurry up the fingerprints
    What the blood clot?
    Lil' Kim aka Sofia Luchiani
    Keep your jump suit, I'm rockin' Armani
    Yeah, I bust at him once, but that was just a warnin'
    My lawyer will be here with bail money in the mornin'
    I'm not guilty, just tryin' to protect mine
    It ain't my fault he ran into my knife 20 times (He had it comin')
    Just my luck the bastard ain't die
    What you woulda did if every other day he blacked ya eye?
    Broke ya nose 'til it started bleedin'
    Kicked you in ya ribs, chocked you 'til you stopped breathing
    (Fuck) that, I'm sick of bobbing and weaving
    Threatenin' to kill me when I threaten to leave him
    I do a bid, 'cause ain't no way
    (Nigga) gonna do me like Ike and OJ

    This is for the constantly accused, mentally abused
    How many of you been in my shoes before, aiight
    Or have you felt you caught the worse case
    Puttin' up wit his tired ass in the first place
    Why am I flippin'? I just bought them condoms
    I ain't used not one but there was two missin'
    Get a new mission, how to catch a cheater
    If he only use coach, you shouldn't smell ???
    If you know he don't smoke, you shouldn't smell reefer
    If you catch him cheatin' you shouldn't yell either
    Run up on him quietly, took him out silently
    It might sound cruel, but you gotta love the irony
    So explain that, just came back off a trip
    And I come home to this, please
    He ain't followed the guidelines
    So forgive me Your Honour, he ran into my knife five times


    ||





    Mute
    Current Time 0:00
    /
    Duration Time 0:00
    Loaded: 0%
    Progress: 0%
    Stream TypeLIVE
    Remaining Time -0:00
     



    #róisínmurphy


    || 0 Comments