[Archive]


Thursday, April 15, 2004





    You can choose the channel
    when we’re watchin’ the T.V.
    Oh’ babe it’s okay
    And you can pick the flavor
    when we’re orderin’ ice cream
    I don’t mind yeah’ that’s fine
    I’d do hoo hoo
    anything for you hoo hoo

    Ah’ it’s all right if you sleep with
    your socks on oh babe! It’s okay!
    And you can hurt my head with
    your favorite rock song
    I don’t mind yeah’ that’s fine

    For you hoo hoo there’s
    nothin’ that I wouldn’t do hoo hoo
    You can put a hole in my shoe

    But in my car I’ll be the driver
    In my car I’m in control
    In my car I come alive and
    In my car I am the driver
    watch me now!


    You can blame me when you run outta
    razors oh’ babe it’s okay!
    And I will run around when
    you ask me for favors
    I don’t mind that’s fine

    For you hoo hoo There’s nothin’
    that I wouldn’t do hoo hoo
    You can put a hole in my shoe

    I don’t mind if you think you’re
    the strong one’ yeah
    Oh’ babe! It’s okay!
    And you can have your way’ honey
    even when you’re wrong
    I don’t mind! Yeah’ that’s fine!

    For you hoo hoo There’s nothin’
    that I wouldn't do hoo hoo
    You can put a hole in my shoe

    Not you hoo hoo not you hoo
    hoo not you hoo hoo
    Yeah’ in my car I’ll be the driver


    ||





    Mute
    Current Time 0:00
    /
    Duration Time 0:00
    Loaded: 0%
    Progress: 0%
    Stream TypeLIVE
    Remaining Time -0:00
     



    #róisínmurphy


    || 0 Comments