[Archive]


Sunday, May 23, 2004



    مصائب مسیح خوب بود؟
    :-))



    Get this party started on a Saturday night
    Everybody's waitin for me to arrive
    Sendin' out the message to all of my friends
    We'll be lookin flashy in my Mercedes Benz
    I got lotsa style, check my gold diamond rings
    I can go for miles if you know what I mean
    I'm comin' up so you better get this party started
    I'm comin' up so you better get this party started

    Pumpin up the volume, breakin down to the beat
    Cruisin' through the west side
    We'll be checkin' the scene
    Boulevard is freakin' as I'm comin' up fast
    I'll be burnin' rubber, you'll be kissin' my ass
    Pull up to the bumper, get out of the car
    License plate says Stunner #1 Superstar




    [Download]


    ||





    Mute
    Current Time 0:00
    /
    Duration Time 0:00
    Loaded: 0%
    Progress: 0%
    Stream TypeLIVE
    Remaining Time -0:00
     



    #róisínmurphy


    || 0 Comments