[Archive]


Tuesday, August 03, 2004



    Where do I begin to tell the story of how greater love can be The sweet love story that is older than the sea The simple truth about the love she brings to me where do I start With her first hello she gaves a meaning to this empty world of mine There'll never be another love another time She came into my life and made the living fine she fills my heart She fills my heart with very special things With angels songs with wild imagenings She fills my soul with so much love Everywhere I go I'm never lonely with her alone it could be onlyI reach for her hand it's always there How long does it last can love we measured by the hours in a day I have no answers now but this much I can sayI know I'll need her till the stars all got away and she'll be there How long does it last...

    Where do I begin to tell the story of how greater love can be The sweet love story that is older than the sea The simple truth about the love she brings to me where do I start With her first hello she gaves a meaning to this empty world of mine There'll never be another love another time She came into my life and made the living fine she fills my heart She fills my heart with very special things With angels songs with wild imagenings She fills my soul with so much love Everywhere I go I'm never lonely with her alone it could be onlyI reach for her hand it's always there How long does it last can love we measured by the hours in a day I have no answers now but this much I can sayI know I'll need her till the stars all got away and she'll be there How long does it last...
     
    Where do I begin to tell the story of how greater love can be The sweet love story that is older than the sea The simple truth about the love she brings to me where do I start With her first hello she gaves a meaning to this empty world of mine There'll never be another love another time She came into my life and made the living fine she fills my heart She fills my heart with very special things With angels songs with wild imagenings She fills my soul with so much love Everywhere I go I'm never lonely with her alone it could be onlyI reach for her hand it's always there How long does it last can love we measured by the hours in a day I have no answers now but this much I can sayI know I'll need her till the stars all got away and she'll be there How long does it last...


    ||