[Archive]


Thursday, January 06, 2005







    Sometimes jacks rule the realm
    Can't you tell
    The swimmers drown
    Without a sound
    A chalkboard scratching sound
    Could craze the town
    An emperor's clothes
    Never be exposed

    I took it as a compliment
    Regardless what they meant
    It could have been innocent
    Spent, so spent
    Railing against undeserved
    Dangling precipitants
    Raining down idiots
    Always flapping in the
    Flapping in the wind

    I took it as a compliment
    No matter what they meant
    Could have been belligerent
    Could have been half percent
    Could have been wanting
    Afraid to have been caught promising
    Ended up taunting me

    I can't change that
    I can't change
    I can't change that
    I can't change

    I'm watching you
    Not sure what's true
    Life can be so cruel
    There's nothing you can do
    But it fades...
    Only to return
    I feel your eyes burn
    I really am concerned





    ||