[Archive]


Tuesday, May 31, 2005








    Lifesaver
    Your timing's really strange
    Catch me later
    But can you please be late

    And it's funny how your thoughts think they're right at all
    And it's funny how your cause makes no sense at all

    Lifesaver
    Let's play a little game
    Catch me later
    But make sure you'll be delayed

    And it's funny how it seems you're doing things
    And its funny how you find your piece of mind


    Lifesaver
    I'm cancelling a date
    Lifesaver
    It's time you had a break

    Lifesaver
    I'm cancelling a date
    Lifesaver
    My saver

         Artist: Emiliana Torrini
         Title: Lifesaver
         Album: Fisherman's Woman 2005



    ||





    Mute
    Current Time 0:00
    /
    Duration Time 0:00
    Loaded: 0%
    Progress: 0%
    Stream TypeLIVE
    Remaining Time -0:00
     



    #róisínmurphy


    || 0 Comments