[Archive]


Monday, May 23, 2005






    You think I deserve this
    You said I was stupid
    All my thoughts are like coal
    But Russia on ice is burning a hole
    Can't stop myself drinking
    Can't stop being me
    If I call will you come and will you save me ?
    I see the whole thing come down
    I blow it to the ground
    Well what the hell did you say ?
    You said you hate me this way
    It's just a matter of time
    A drop in the ocean
    A significant motion
    Nothing melts in this cold
    But Russia on ice is burning a hole


    نگاریده شد در اتاقی که از نمناکی و وهم شده اسکله
    و معده ای که مدام بالا و پایین میرود با اضطراب عین زن حامله
    و صدای سوختن سیگار
    و عروسک من که لب هایش را فشار میدهد
    و گونه های بالغ اش ساکت میشوند


    ||





    Mute
    Current Time 0:00
    /
    Duration Time 0:00
    Loaded: 0%
    Progress: 0%
    Stream TypeLIVE
    Remaining Time -0:00
     



    #róisínmurphy


    || 0 Comments