[Archive]


Thursday, May 17, 2007




    Yello - To The Sea
    save target as



    You may have many problems
    But I was never one
    All I ask is take me to the sea

    You had to take me somewhere
    I realize it now
    Listen now just take me to the sea

    Away from flickering nights and crowded streets
    Away from blinding lights and shining needs
    Away from person hiding, breathing hard
    Away from always paying on your card

    To the sea
    To the sea
    To the sea
    To the sea

    Then leave me with the seagulls
    Smile your sweetest smile
    I'll kiss you like the salty northern breeze

    Drop silver on your forehead
    And wave my last goodbye
    All you do is take me to the sea

    To the sea
    To the sea
    To the sea
    To the sea...


    ||





    Mute
    Current Time 0:00
    /
    Duration Time 0:00
    Loaded: 0%
    Progress: 0%
    Stream TypeLIVE
    Remaining Time -0:00
     



    #róisínmurphy


    || 0 Comments