[Archive]


Sunday, July 05, 2009




    Rachael Yamagata - Evan So
    save target as


    You're gonna hate me when I tell you everything
    You're gonna question whether you really know me at all
    You will revisit every smile, and where it fit into the day
    I know this is how it will play
    And I try, oh I try to think of all the things
    That I could do to let you know that I love you



    Even so



    I was not looking to do you wrong
    Was not looking for a change of scenery
    Don't remember where, or when, or how I did
    But I'm hoping that you'll forgive me
    And I try, oh I try to think of all the things
    That I could do to let you know that I love you



    Do you remember how we used to run in the summertime?
    Do you remember how we'd run in the summertime?



    Oh I try, I try so very hard
    And I cry, I cry so very much
    For I love you like you'll never let yourself feel again
    I love you like a brother and a friend
    I love you with my whole heart until it bends
    I love you like a lover until the very end



    But I'll always think of all the things
    You did to let me know that you love me
    But you're leaving
    Even so


    ||





    Mute
    Current Time 0:00
    /
    Duration Time 0:00
    Loaded: 0%
    Progress: 0%
    Stream TypeLIVE
    Remaining Time -0:00
     



    #róisínmurphy


    || 0 Comments