[Archive]


Tuesday, November 01, 2011




    I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place
    At the wrong time
    For the wrong reason
    And the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day
    Of the wrong week
    I used the wrong method
    With the wrong technique



    Wrong
    Wrong



    There's something wrong with me chemically
    Something wrong with me inherently
    The wrong mix
    In the wrong genes
    I reached the wrong ends
    By the wrong means
    It was the wrong plan
    In the wrong hands
    The wrong theory for the wrong man
    The wrong eyes
    On the wrong prize
    The wrong questions with the wrong replies



    Wrong
    Wrong



    I was marching to the wrong drum
    With the wrong scum
    Pissing out the wrong energy
    Using all the wrong lines
    And the wrong signs
    With the wrong intensity
    I was on the wrong page
    Of the wrong book
    With the wrong rendition
    Of the wrong look
    With the wrong moon
    Every wrong night
    With the wrong tune played
    Till it sounded right, YEAH


    ||





    Mute
    Current Time 0:00
    /
    Duration Time 0:00
    Loaded: 0%
    Progress: 0%
    Stream TypeLIVE
    Remaining Time -0:00
     



    #róisínmurphy


    || 0 Comments