[Archive]


Sunday, May 10, 2020



    + I might put you in one of my paintings.
    There's one I want to do of an Icelandic hero.
    He's a thief and he's made of fire.
    You might not like that.
    - Why not?
    + Because you're in the movies...
    and in movies you can't have thieves as heroes, can you?
    - I don't know about that. We have a long tradition of gangsters in movies.
    + Yes, but they always have to suffer for their crimes, don't they?
    - We should pay for our crimes, shouldn't we?
    + I think knowing you've committed a crime is suffering enough.
    If you don't suffer, maybe it wasn't a crime after all.
    Anyway, what difference does it make?
    It has nothing to do with how things really are.
    - Do you really believe that?
    + I don't know what I believe, Mr. Mill.
    lt's just what I feel.
    - You know what you are, June whatever-your-name-is?
    A pragmatic anarchist.
    + Is that what I am?
    I never was sure.


    ...


    ||





    Mute
    Current Time 0:00
    /
    Duration Time 0:00
    Loaded: 0%
    Progress: 0%
    Stream TypeLIVE
    Remaining Time -0:00
     



    #róisínmurphy


    || 0 Comments